About The Contest
The first ever Olympiad of Misguided Geeks contest at Worse Than Failure (or OMGWTF for short) is a new kind of programming contest. Readers are invited to be creative with devising a calculator with the craziest code they can write. One lucky and potentially insane winner will get either a brand new MacBook Pro or comparable Sony VAIO laptop.
Entry #100179: SuperCalcFX with 3 Function Arbitrary Precision Arithmetic
by Antony S.
* Arbitrary precision arithmetic up to 254 digits for addition, subtraction,
* Result cache to improve performance when the same calculation is repeated.
* Arbitrary precision for divide
* Cache sometimes returns incorrect results.
* Subtract can fail when operands have a matching first digit. For example: 10 - 11.